What To Shred in New Jersey
New Jersey Document Shredding partners offer secure self-contained, ultra fast, mobile, shredding services that come directly to your office.
Your private records are efficiently and securely shredded without the interruption of your daily business operations. We work to save your New Jersey business time, expenses, and man hours. You receive a cost-effective alternative to maintaining electronics, space, and personnel.
When it comes to determining which documents to shred, narrowing them dawn can become quite difficult. That’s because, in truth, there a number of documents that could pose a risk if they are not disposed of properly.
It’s not just about making sure you are compliant, but protecting yourself from other threats, such as identity theft. Below is a list of this we think should be shredded regularly.
Why take a chance? Shred it. You’ll get a Certificate of Destruction for every job.
- Customer Lists
- Credit Card Statements and Receipt
- Accounting Records
- A/R and A/P printouts
- Bank Statements
- Unused Checks
Hard Drives and Electronic Media Devices:
- Embedded flash on boards and devices, including motherboards and peripheral cards such as network adapters or any other adapter containing non volatile flash memory
- Biomedical devices such as physiologic monitors, infusion pumps, ventilators, MRI, CT, and diagnostic ultrasound and laboratory analyzers
- Optical media, including CDs and DVDs
- Fax machines, scanners, copiers, and printers
- Mobile devices like cell phones, smart phones, PDAs, tablets and laptops
- Legacy magnetic media like floppy drives, zip disks and magnetic tapes
- PC hard drives
- USB removable media such as pen drives, thumb drives, flash drives and sticks
- Memory cards, including SD, SDHC, MMC, compact flash, microdrive and memory sticks
- RAM and ROM-based storage devices
Documents Relating to Employees, Clients, Students, Etc.:
- Any document containing employee personal information
- ID Cards & Badges
- Document printed on Company Letterhead
- Training Manuals
- Insurance Information
- Student Records & Applications
- Medical Records
- Payroll Documents
- Medical records
- Medical benefit plans
- COBRA records
- Client Services Records
- OSHA logs
- Employment applications—both hired and not hired
Legal Documents and Documentation:
- Expired Contracts or Legal Documents
- Insurance Agency Records
- Legal Correspondence
- Customer Lists
- Prospect Lists
- Drafts of Sales Strategies
- Proprietary Data
- Purchase Orders
- Supplier Lists
- Corporate Records
- Procurement Requests
Get FREE Quotes on a Scanning and Shredding Service in New Jersey Today!
New Jersey Document Shredding makes shredding and scanning easier now than ever before with service options like mobile shredding, off site shredding, hard drive shredding, and document scanning. Take the first step in making the best decision for your home or business by enlisting in a shredding and scanning service.
Give us a call at (973) 685-4480, or fill out the form to the left in order to receive a free quote today!